Discretionary portfolio management
The discretionary portfolio management strategy is for the company that wishes to optimise and exploit the price fluctuations in the market, while achieving the lowest price possible. The strategy is both suitable for short term and long term hedging.
The strategy is based on:
- Tailored hedge level for each customer – although with a maximum 100% hedge.
- Discretionary portfolio management based on fundamental- and technical analysis.
- Buying, selling and options.
- Optimisation on product level: SYSTEM, EPAD, EEX, periods, base, peak.
- Most exploitation of price fluctuations in the market.