The Index strategy is for the company that wishes to eliminate price fluctuations over time and always achieve the average market price or better.
The strategy is based on:
- Tailored hedge level for each customer – although with a maximum 100% hedge.
- Discretionary portfolio management.
- Active financial trading strategy with option of converting to physical fixed price before delivery.
- Optimisation on product level: SYSTEM, EPAD, EEX, periods, base, peak.
- Most exploitation of price fluctuations in the market.