- I have been working in the energy industry for over 13 years in total both as Account Manager, Trading Trainee and Senior Account Manager. I was employed at the Energi Danmark Group as Account Manager in 2010 and now my title is Senior Energy Risk Advisor.
- I sell energy to the largest Finnish customers such as companies within the concrete industry, the food industry and public administration. However, I also spend a lot of time preparing tenders, finding new prospects and attending a lot of meetings both with potential and existing customers. In 2013, we won a large tender and succeeded in bringing in Hansel, the Finnish state, as customer. Since then I have been taking care of the customer relationship.
- I love to find solutions to fit the customer’s needs in order to offer the best possible solution! I am good at networking and being outgoing, which is important in my job. You have to be able to talk to many different people and to know your customer.
- I like to work in a growing international Group with great opportunities to develop myself as energy professional. There is a positive work culture and many great colleagues.
- I like to do different outdoor activities such as downhill skiing, sailing, tennis or maybe just go for a walk - everything works for me. After the exercise, you can take it easy, relax and maybe watch some Netflix with good conscience.
January 8 2019. Our Client Coordinator in Energi Försäljning Sverige, Marcus Jönsson, began his career in the Group in 2012. Some of his key strengths are his ability to think outside the box and keep learning.
December 13 2018. Jesper Wessel is employed as Student Assistant in our Customers department. A position that requires both all-round skills and a good overview. Meanwhile Jesper is also about to finish his thesis in technology based business development in cooperation with Energi Danmark.
November 27 2018. Nikolaj Kolstrup began his career as financial trainee at Energi Danmark in 2013, and after finishing his education, he was employed as Financial Assistant. Today, Nikolaj can call himself Financial Controller at Energi Danmark. Structure, overview and the ability to keep being curious are some of his key strengths.
The temperatures have dropped below the norm in the Nordic region, and the prospects of the cold continuing for the remainder of the month caused the electricity prices to rise last week. All of Europe is affected by the cold weather.