The 70/30 strategy is primarily focused on budget safety and stability, but also the possibility of exploiting price fluctuations.
The strategy is based on:
- Portfolio management with 70% hedge and 30% spot delivery.
- Option to leave the trade mandate to the portfolio manager.
- The portfolio trades include purchasing and selling although with limited trading activity.
- Optimisation on product level: SYSTEM, EPAD, EEX, periods, base, peak.
- Possible to exploit the market by trading when the prices fluctuate.